We remain deeply committed to the health and well-being of our community, our guests and our associates.
In response to this developing public health concern, we have taken certain precautionary measures to help mitigate the spread of the virus by:
- Conducting enhanced cleaning procedures, while increasing the frequency of sanitizing of our facilities, in line with recommendations from the CDC.
- Having our staff wear face coverings and require the same of all visitors.
- Encouraging social distancing at all times at our funeral homes and services.
- Offering phone and email arrangements to meet the needs of families and guests.
- Adjusting services as directed by state and local authorities.
We are committed to responsibly responding to the needs of the communities we are privileged to serve.
Please take care of yourselves and each other, and contact us for more information.
December 2020 update: As we approach the New Year, most of the restrictions added by the governors of Virginia and North Carolina remain in place. These include the mandatory wearing of face masks by anyone 5 years old and older, enforcement of social distancing and limitations on seating in facilities, which will limit the number of attendees at services.
Please call the funeral home for guidance in making funeral or cremation arrangements and planning services. We can assist families with arrangements by telephone or other electronic means.