We remain deeply committed to the health and well-being of our community, our guests and our associates.
In response to this developing public health concern, we have taken certain precautionary measures to help mitigate the spread of the virus by:
- Conducting enhanced cleaning procedures, while increasing the frequency of sanitizing of our facilities, in line with recommendations from the CDC.
- Encouraging our staff to get the vaccine.
- Having our staff wear face coverings and require the same of all visitors.
- Encouraging social distancing at all times at our funeral homes and services.
- Providing Laptop computers to our directors to facilitate online arrangements or having arrangements conferences in the home...
Our families now have more choices for services and many are choosing to use the Wrenn-Yeatts, Westover Chapel, having graveside services or funerals at their church. We have added a couple of new services including recording the service and streaming on YouTube if we can maintain a good internet connection.
Please call the funeral home for guidance in making funeral or cremation arrangements and planning services. We can assist families with arrangements by telephone or other electronic means.
Under the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations
Act of 2021 and the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, FEMA will provide
financial assistance for COVID-19-related funeral expenses incurred
after January 20, 2020. More information can be found on the FEMA website at this link https://www.fema.gov/disasters/coronavirus/economic/funeral-assistance/faq. Call center phone lines open on April 12, 2021.
COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Line Number
844-684-6333 ● TTY: 800-462-7585
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT